Dragonfly LOUNGE DJ’s
Cancun Takeover 2023!
Francis FL and Dragonfly Lounge DJ’s, in collaboration with Celeste Peters of Caribbean Travel Queen, LLC, present “The Cancun Takeover 2023!”
This 2nd annual takeover is another amazing, adult-only experience that we have designed just for you. If you enjoyed “The Punta Cana Takeover 2022,” you definitely don’t want to miss this!
Whether you’re traveling solo, with your girls, your boys or your significant other, we have something for you!
Featured Music by DJ CHILL X, DJ STEVE DAVIS & DJ STORM. Hosted by STACEY MITCHELL.
If you know what we know, you will BOOK NOW. Spaces will go fast…VERY FAST!!!
Please note: The resort is not adult’s only but our EVENT is for adults ONLY! You must be 18 and over to join us.
IMPORTANT- If you do not book with our group, you will NOT be able to participate in ANY of our events. Dragonfly Wristbands will be required for EVERYTHING. No Exceptions!
>>>CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR T-SHIRT<<<
(The last day to order is May 18, 2023. ALL shirts, NO MATTER WHEN YOU ORDER, will be shipped on June 4, 2023.)
What’s included in this trip:
- Roundtrip ground transportation to/from the Resort
- Choice of all-inclusive lodging accommodations in Mexico
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Buffet Dining)
- Room Service
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Access to other properties
- All Dragonfly group activities at the Resort
- Taxes and fees
*In addition to our planned events, you’ll experience endless fun and night-time entertainment, water sport activities, 12 restaurants, 10 bars, waterpark, bowling, swimming pools and lazy rivers.
**While gratuities are included in your package price, you should consider having small bills ($1, $5, $10) on hand to tip airport employees, shuttle drivers and anyone you feel has provided exceptional service to you during your stay.
What’s NOT included in this trip:
- Airfare is NOT included and must be purchased directly from an airline of your choosing. You are required to provide your flight details via email at least 45 days before the departure date. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your ground transportation.
- Travel insurance.
- OPTIONAL Group excursions
- Items of a personal nature
- August 4: Welcome Arrival and check in at the resort. You may explore the resort and see what it has to offer until your room is ready. Check-In Time: 3pm.
- Meet & Greet White Party. Meet new friends or reconnect with old friends. Time: 9pm
- August 5: Red Pool Party. Wear your favorite red swimwear. Time: TBD
- Private House Party Event. Time: 9pm Location: TBD
- August 6: The Worship Experience. Join us for one hour of Praise & Worship. Time: TBD Location: Beach.
- OPTIONAL Boat party excursion. Price & Time: TBD
- Evening House Music Party. Time and Location: TBD
- August 7: This day belongs to you. Enjoy the resort, lounge on the beach, plan a day of shopping… Whatever you choose, this is your vacation. So, enjoy it to the fullest!
- Farewell Party. This is our last night. Let’s party the night away and reminisce about the fun days with a 90’s themed party. Time: 9pm Location: TBD
- August 8: Departure. You must confirm your pickup time with Nexus Tours 48 hours before your departure. Checkout Time: 12pm.
**The itinerary is flexible and is subject to change.
In addition to any penalties assessed by the supplier(s), there will be a MANDATORY $50.00 per person cancellation fee assessed by Caribbean Travel Queen, LLC if you cancel your travel plans for any reason. Any notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your notification, an email will be sent with instructions on how to pay the MANDATORY cancellation fee. Travel arrangements will NOT be cancelled with the supplier(s) until this fee is paid.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please be sure that you have fully read these Terms & Conditions.
- A PASSPORT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
- Due to strict contractual obligations, without the purchase of travel insurance, all deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. A $100/per person NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required.
- If you have a roommate, both you and your roommate are required to pay the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit on the same day or within 24 hours. Failure to comply with this provision will result in cancellation of your reservation. No refund will be given.
- A monthly payment, based on the cost of your package, will be automatically charged to your card on file on the 15th of every month. If you wish to use a different card or change your payment date, you must provide your new card information and notification three (3) days before the due date. If an attempt to charge your monthly payment is unsuccessful, your reservation will be cancelled.
- There will be reinstatement fee of $100. This reinstatement fee and any past due payment must be paid prior to reinstatement. This will be a one-time courtesy. A second late occurrence will result in PERMANENT cancellation of your reservation.
- The final due date is May 15, 2023. Any reservations not paid in full by the final payment date will be cancelled and all monies forfeited. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Registration must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification. Nicknames are not permitted. Any requested name changes/corrections will incur a $50 change fee.
- If your reservation is a double occupancy reservation, and your roommate withdraws from the trip, the remaining traveler will be charged the higher single occupancy rate unless withdrawing roommate is replaced by another traveler.
- Any notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of notification, an email will be sent with instructions on how to pay the MANDATORY cancellation fee. If cash back insurance is not purchased you will receive a future travel credit minus any hotel fees.
READY TO BOOK? SUBMIT YOUR DEPOSIT!
The non-refundable deposit to reserve your room for the trip is $100 per person.
You have THREE OPTIONS to book this the trip (Please read carefully):
OPTION 1. If you’re traveling with a companion, but plan to pay for your trip separately click the GREEN button below to submit separate deposits. (This is ideal for friends traveling together, but paying separately!)
OPTION 2. If you’re traveling with a companion, but plan to pay for the trip together on ONE card, click the PURPLE button below. (This is ideal for couples traveling together!)
OPTION 3. If you’re traveling solo, click the ORANGE button below